Rosacea is a common, chronic, incurable, adult acne like skin condition that is easily controllable and manageable with careful skincare.
Rosacea commonly affects the central third of the face, especially the nose, and has periodic ups and downs (flares and remissions).
Rosacea symptoms and signs include
- redness of the face (easy facial blushing or flushing),
- tiny red pimples and fine red lines (telangiectasias) on the facial skin,
- rhinophyma (an enlarged, bulbous red nose),
- eye problems, such as swollen, red eyelids, conjunctivitis, and rosacea keratitis.
Rosacea may be mistaken for rosy cheeks, sunburn, or quite often, acne.
Rosacea triggers include alcohol, hot or spicy foods, emotional stress, and heat.
Rosacea can be a very bothersome and embarrassing condition.
Untreated rosacea tends to worsen over the time
- -26%Price:£7.10List Price:
£9.60discounts infoDiscounts infoPrice:£7.10List Price: £9.60Discount:£2.50 (26.04%)-20%Price:£10.00List Price: £12.50discounts infoDiscounts infoPrice:£10.00List Price: £12.50Discount:£2.50 (20.00%)-22%Price:£19.50List Price: £25.00discounts infoDiscounts infoPrice:£19.50List Price: £25.00Discount:£5.50 (22.00%)